The ultra-portable explorē line is designed for active people with low vision who wish to have an electronic handheld magnifier with them wherever they go.
Ease of use and outstanding ergonomics make the explorē 5 the device of choice for active people looking for an electronic magnifier they can take everywhere they go. From magnifying restaurant menus to the fine print on documents, packaging and more, the explorē 5 makes life easier for anyone with vision problems.
The explorē 5 is ready to use the moment you take it out of your purse or pocket. No instructions necessary. The large, bright buttons are intuitive and simple, and its key features are designed to help in every situation.
A smart choice for active people with mild to medium-severe low vision who need variable magnification and contrast enhancement, the explorē 5 is designed to help them on the go, at school, at work… everywhere.
- Magnification: Auto-focus 2x to 22x
- Screen: 5″ WVGA (800 x 480) LCD
- Camera: 5-megapixel Omnivision image sensor
- Power Input: Micro USB connector, 5V. Max current 1.5A
- High-Resolution video output Compatibility: Supports only High-Resolution video output television format. No support of DVI emulation.
- Power adapter: Input: 110 – 240V
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Polymer 2800 mAh battery
- Battery life: 3 hours. Charging time: 3.5 ~ 4.75 hours
- Weight: 228g (0.5 lbs)
- Dimension:139.4mm x 89mm x21.3mm (5.5″ x 3.5″ x 0.8″)