HumanWare’s new Brailliant B80 display is designed for extensive reading with the full comfort and intuitive display navigation of HumanWare’s signature thumb keys.
Please contact us at 703-698-8282 or contact us at
email@example.com if you have any questions about this product.
information at your fingertips
HumanWare’s new Brailliant B80 display is designed for extensive reading with the full comfort and intuitive display navigation of HumanWare’s signature thumb keys. This new generation of Brailliant B80 braille displays features the excellent, sharp and crisp braille cell technology that users have praised on the BrailleNote Apex.
Light, compact, portable, yet sturdy and durable, this new display ergonomically fits in front of your laptop or desktop keyboard, and can be used with your preferred mobile devices. Built with lightweight, long lasting aluminum housing, the Brailliant B80 will stand up to daily wear and tear.
Precise and efficient, the new Brailliant B80 features a responsive braille input keyboard* and command keys located on each side of the display. This simple layout facilitates navigation by letting you control the screen reader without removing your hands from the display.
- 8 thumb keys
- 6 command keys
- Cursor router keys
- USB 2.0 and Bluetooth V2.1
- Windows computers (32 & 64 bit)
- Jaws, Window-Eyes
- iOS (Apple devices)
- Mac computers
- NVDA (NonVisual Desktop Access)
- System Access (Serotek)
- Lasts up to 20 hours with Bluetooth
- Recharges from the PC through the USB port
- Auto-shut off
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- Compatible with any standard USB A/C adapter
- Bl 32: 26 x 8.7 x 1.8 cm / 524 g (10.2″ x 3.4″ x 0.7″ / 1.15 lbs.)
- Bl 40: 31 x 8.7 x 1.8 cm / 650 g (12.2″x 3.4″x 0.7″ / 1.43 lbs.)
- B 80: 56.5 x 7.8 x 1.8 cm / 1070 g (22.3″x 3.1″x 0.7″ / 2.35 lbs.)
- Connect via Bluetooth to popular mainstream idevices (iPads, iPod Touch, iPhones)
- Apex and Brailliant support full keyboard emulation with braille input
- Access to variety of educational and content rich applications and resources
- Allows integrating both specialized technology tools and popular mainstream devices used by other sighted students
- Braille input improves accuracy and efficiency over touch screen gestures
- Improves participation and inclusion in mainstream classroom activities