The Mountbatten Writer and Learning System have been designed to introduce students to Braille literacy in a fun and inclusive manner.
There are currently 2 different models of the Mountbatten Brailler. Please contact us at (703) 698-8282 or AccessibilityTeam@itgonline.com for more details.
With Key features:
- Recorded Speech and Synthetic spech available
- Battery operation
- Multiple languages available
- Two-way print and Braille conversion
- PC and QWERTY Keyboard connectivity
- BlueTooth or USB communication with mainstream devices
- Music Software
- MB Comm Software
- Braille graphics capabilities
- Clock, Countdown Timer, Stopwatch, Date and Time, Dairy
- MIMic visual display – an LCD display allows easy supervision by sighted teachers and can store up to 32 pages of Braille
- MB COMM – Free software for the PC to transfer files between the Mountbatten Braille Learning System and the PC