The Mountbatten Whisperer and Mountbatten Learning System have been designed to introduce students to Braille literacy in a fun and inclusive manner.
The Mountbatten Writer and Mountbatten Learning System have been designed to introduce students to Braille literacy in a fun and inclusive manner. Its versatility as both a teaching and a writing tool makes the Mountbatten the ideal choice for students of all ages, from pre-school children at the very early stages of Braille instruction to high school students looking for an efficient way to produce mathematical equations and other Braille materials.
There are currently 2 different models of the Mountbatten Whisperer Brailler. Please contact us at (703) 698-8282 or AccessibilityTeam@itgonline.com for more details.
With Key features:
- Recorded Speech and Synthetic spech available
- Battery operation
- Multiple languages available
- Two-way print and Braille conversion
- PC and QWERTY Keyboard connectivity
- BlueTooth or USB communication with mainstream devices
- Music Software
- MB Comm Software
- Braille graphics capabilities
- Clock, Countdown Timer, Stopwatch, Date and Time, Dairy
- MIMic visual display – an LCD display allows easy supervision by sighted teachers and can store up to 32 pages of Braille
- MB COMM – Free software for the PC to transfer files between the Mountbatten Braille Learning System and the PC