The Mountbatten Writer and Mountbatten Learning System has been designed to introduce students to Braille literacy in a fun and inclusive manner.
Please contact us at 703-698-8282 or contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this product.
- Develops awareness of Braille symbols and characters by utilising audio response to reinforce which commands are being entered
- The ergonomic keyboard facilitates literacy activities and spontaneous play for young children, long before they are physically able to use traditional mechanical Braille writers
- Simple editing functions for correcting and erasing
- Develops technology concepts and Braille reading and writing as life skills
- Assists with inclusion and participation. The students work is displayed on the Mimic screen
- Can be used as a graphics embosser
- MIMic visual display - an LCD display allows easy supervision by sighted teachers and can store up to 32 pages of Braille
- MB COMM – Free software for the PC to transfer files between the Mountbatten Braille Learning System and the PC